Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Taylor's Adventures

Hi this is Denielle (Taylor's Mom) I am going to tell you what to expect from this blog.  Everyday during our adventure in Florida we will be taking a picture and posting it here and then I will type a message from Taylor to all her friends at school and all over.  Feel free to leave a comment and I will read them to her.  Also you can send her email at taylorroseb@gmail.com.  She is looking forward to sharing her experiences with you all. We are hoping to see some great things while down there in FL

Bye for now,

Denielle

2 comments:

  1. Taylor... we are still praying for you and your speedy recovery! Make sure you have some fun in Flordia, TOO! Ask mom to take you to the ocean. It is truly beautiful... just like you!

    Love always,

    Auntie Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor,

    My name is Candie and I work with your Grandma Dawn. I just want you to know that my family and I are praying for you. What a special little girl you are!

    ReplyDelete